As builders, it always makes our day when we get to our prefabs out in the world being used in many different ways. We see some really nice modifications, adding whole new levels to builds, interesting interiors in many styles, even our builds turned into clubs and the place for events!
It is a real pleasure for me personally to have our builds used as the backdrop for Mariska Dufour's Blacklace advertisements.
For those who don't know Blacklace ... get over there now! They are in my ( and many's ) opinion, the best underwear store on the grid.
Textures 10/10
Quality 10/10
Price 10/10
aah I could go on... I don't often go out of my way to recommend a brand, but whenever a group chat pops up with a shy guy saying ' Looking for nice underwear for the wife ' ... I always stop what I am doing to pass a LM.
I have a great respect for good, passionate creators, and Mariska is just that.
So have a look at some of the latest stuff she has out, and of course, observe her fantastic choice of locations :P
Blacklace



No comments:
Post a Comment