There is no 1 photo of Paris that I could choose that gives it justice. You'll just have to take my advice and come see in-world. It is reBourne's grandest prefab for sure and contains all the classical elements that keep a build stunning. You're best coming to see yourself, really!
" Paris is a dream home I could never have in real life. So I enjoy living the style in SL! " - reBourne Customers
Paris is also available in a ground version! - It doesn't have the Paris surround or office, but does have a portch and stairway. Much more suited to a land plot. ( I just wanted to throw in another picture really )
Miami comes in a skybox or ground version, a discount if you purchase both. It is a really modern design focusing on light play. It even has a shark tank! A lovely build with great possibilities.
" Miami is really stylish, It has a modern art nouvo feel with sexy curves! " - reBourne Customers
This build oozes warmth! A real favourite amongst... well everyone! No matter what your style, you will undoubtedly love Africa, and it is well worth a vist in-world to check out all the beautiful shading and furnishings inside too. Plus you get both skybox and ground version in your buy!
" Africa is the most gorgeous build. I have to take off my jacket just looking at it " - reBourne Customers
Another build you just HAVE to see in-world to appreciate. So rich in textures, it is all luxury. A build that you just can't help fall for. You can rez it with or without the scenery. Also Marrakech comes with furniture and a magic lamp which controls fireflies, lights,poses and a magic carpet ( only included in premium version ). This build is personally my favourite :)
" Marrakech is just magical, it makes anyone envious of you when you own it " - reBourne prefabs
Hokkaido has been a real hit with people, many plonking their avvies down and refusing to leave! This is down to the impressive garden Danny has surrounded the Dojo in. Including a koi pond, waterfall, river, plants... and thats just the garden! You must come yourself and see why so many love it.
" Hokkaido is another world, I completly forget I am in SL when I sit down there and have 'me' time " - reBourne Customers
Maui is my first build >.< be gentle! It is designed as a very little getaway for couples. It makes a cute low prim extra to any land! I would love for you to come see it, I think you can definitely see a Danny influence in there!
" I love this, I was looking for something small and low prim, is just perfect!! " - reBourne Customers
An inspired Garden of the Gods horse ranch, this build is a real stunner! With a horse barn on a level not seen in SL, and a yard to match, this is a build you shouldn't do without, especially if you are a horse collector!
"As always, beautiful realistic textures & fantastic attention to detail." - reBourne Customers
That's all folks! - Well for now. Keep your eyes peeled and ears pinned :) We're always working on something! - When you join our group or subscriber, you will be the first to hear of developments, and all reBourne builds are released for 24 hours at 50% discount! This is only done once, so do NOT miss
out.
out.
Suite @ reBourne








No comments:
Post a Comment